06 August 2006

Oh Blast Dang...

I've noticed today, as I've read my past entries, that my blogs are boring.

Sorry about that...

I think the last couple of entries are okay, but most of those early ones really suck. I'll try to fix that, but please realize that such an undertaking requires some changes in my write/thought processor unit. As soon as the firmware on the processor is updated, then I can promise I will at least have interesting blogs, building even farther to entertaining blogs as I continue development.

So my system may be down for a few days, but what's that to everyone else who reads this? Wait... Does anyone else read this? What a predicament to be in... I announce the update of a system only to realize that no one utilizes said system and all my work is, perhaps, going to rot. How depressing.

Nevertheless, I shall keep up my good spirit (stiff upper lip and all that), and bid you all (even if that only means me) a fond good evening.

LB

PS I feel a little bit foolish... I was just looking at my options and happened to click on the Moderate Comments, and realized that there were these 5 comments waiting for my approval so they could be published. I apologize now for complaining about no one reading this blog, since I now have concrete evidence staring me in the face that people do, in fact read it. In a way it's kind of embarrassing. Funny, but slightly embarrassing... Thanks for the comments though. :)

1 comment:

Iras Malis Amtephrah Sokatsudo said...

Even my sarcastic ones where I basically tell you how messy in the head you are? Even the ones that contain swearwords like Damn and Hell and $*#& and $%*% and #@& and $&$^@*#? Even the ones where I put in random quotes from stuff (e.g.: Announcer 1: "Aw, man, I just spilt coffee all over my legs!", Announcer 2: "Those are my legs!!")??

Man, you're loosening up!