24 April 2010

Blog Post

So, since I started writing my on my blog again, I felt like writing more tonight. I just don't know what.

Hmm...

I just did two (2) shows today, and that was kind of long, but really it wasn't that draining; my feet were tired, to be sure, but I wasn't particularly wasted from all the fighting. It was about like doing a class, really. No biggie. Just the normal exhaustion from a two show day. And a couple of castmates did three shows that day.

It's not something I entirely understand. They have the casts divided as MWF and TThS, but it's really MWFS and TThSS, if that makes sense. Sometimes it's even more complicated than that, but I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say, there are three shows on Saturdays, and the first one is done by the MWF cast, while the other two are done by the TThS cast.

Anyway...

Yeah, I'm done. I thought about writing more, but I'm not sure that anything else really interesting is going on. Nothing I'm going to tell you about, anyway. :P

I still need more work to pay the bills... That's something.

K, bye.

LB

No comments: