17 May 2006

(Insert some kind of interesting title here)

Somethings feel right.

Other things don't.

That aside, some ideas seem completely ludicrous and otherwise basically impossible. But the interesting thing is when you look for the proof that your daydream will never be more than just a daydream, and instead you are told not to discount the idea merely because it's ludicrous. So I look for other reasons to discount it, but none will surface except the same sort of self-doubt that is always present. So all I am left with is the need to push forward; the inevitable, driving need to fight towards this idea that seems impossible by all avenues except one. Now I might think to stop the idea just from that, but the fact is, when one feels told to go a particular direction, and there is only one way to go, shouldn't one be excited that there is a way to go and just run along happy?

Of course, I don't know the actual path, it just seems there is only one available in that direction, and I don't know which it is. It's the path I'm on, I guess, which means that I usually have no idea of what's ahead. But this may be the strongest ludicrous idea I've had in a while, and certainly the most pressing upon my mind right now. It's also the only one that I think might just actually happen in the near future. The relatively near future anyway. I'd say more, but I'm not going to. So too bad. Nyah.

I'm done for now.

LB

1 comment:

Iras Malis Amtephrah Sokatsudo said...

You know, I think I'm going to comment, but I think that the comment I was going to comment on got commented on in another blog that commented on another blog that had a comment that commented on what I wanted to comment on. I think it's the right comment, so I'm sticking with it. And it's Friday. And I found a spoon. And you're a skelington with clothes on, but that's okay, 'cause you're the alive kind.

And you're deep dish! And you've got extra cheese! Ho hooo, pepperoni...

...

*sigh*. If I was a Blue Laser henchman, I'd be shooting you about now.